Wednesday 18 February 2009

A very wet Wednesday!

Well the snow has gone but I am not sure that the weather is any better, dull and miserable, dreek as my friends in the north would say, and that about sums it up really so still lots of time for stitching..

I know I was going to blog every Monday and today is Wednesday but I just could not drag myself away from my project.... and here it is nearly complete.

Cirque de cirque

I have really enjoyed stitching this and I can not believe that it appeared so quickly - just one month!
It was wonderful to stitch and the design just flowed off the needle, if anyone was thinking of stitching anything from Ink Circles I can really recommend this one.



I opted to stitch Just Nan Angels Celeste in the cente I love all the Just Nan designs.
As I have some more space left, I am going to stitch a banner with the date along the bottom, who knows one day it might become an antique!!

No comments:

Post a Comment