Monday 9 March 2009

All finished

I have been unable to get to my pc for a couple of weeks but that has meant that I was able to stitch more . *Yipee*

'How does your Garden Grow?'


I have finished my SAL 'How does your garden grow' beads and all - it looks beautiful, now I have to find a frame for it.


I keep promising myself that I will stitch things to fit all the frames I have stashed in the attic rather than having to go out and buy new frames, but this never ever seems to work out.



I also finished an Easter Exchange that I undertook in one of the Yahoo Groups I belong to I was so pleased with the result, I made it into a cushion, I hope my Exchange partner in Oz likes it.


I have just bought an old oak cutlery box from a junk shop and I am hoping to reline it and fit it out as a sewing box. The York antique boot fairs will start up soon (in about 4 weeks I think) and I will be able to go and get vintage sewing tools from there.
Last year I bought an old deeds box and refitted that lining it in purple silk and buying silver items, all from 1900 - 10 era, it looks beautiful and I use it every day.

1 comment: